MENU

Slide

Friday, March 13, 2009

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here:



Hello: Lol, tag whore, sounds funny. hehe
step by step hair tutorial ah, you mean like hair curling tips or what?
Hhahahahs

Hello: Lol, actually i don't have much problems
with my boyf one leh, like, we don't even fight,
at most i sit one corner pouting then he come & pacify me already!
LOL! My life is too peaceful! Hahahahs.

Sheila: Hehehe, Awww! okay! (:

Meri: Hahahas, whoa, planning to get married!
Are you guys like childhood sweeties or sth?
So sweet!

Qianting: Hey sweetie, i had to remodule my case study! ):
Miss: Hahahas, i always blog about online shops!

Jessmiex: Awww, hahas, must say hello next time ah! :D

:) : Hahahs, actually i've already went to the workshop!
Hahahs, we had one specially for the Ettusais brand ambassador (:

Hihi: Hahahs, which ones!

SillyP: Hayhahahs, Awwww!
Iwill try to go back to making bento then! Lol
Lol, actually i think i'm really weird cos i have to have that
urge to do something then i can do it well! :x

David Santos: Thanks! (:
Queenie: Ohhhh! I shall go try it out!
Hahahahs, btw i don't get the part where you said:
"Hey abt e one u volu ur hair? is it available at john little! "


M: Hey sweetie, this is how i apply my concealer!
http://theluckiestchick-.blogspot.com/2009/01/
this-is-latest-item-from-ettusais-eye.html

Reader: Lol! Why would i censor my armpit!
HAHAHAS it's my bra strap hahahas
read on! I blogged about the falsies
you're asking about!

Chicky: hahahs, HI THERE BACK! ^-^
Lol, eh banned? how come will be banned? Lol.
Thanks for your compliment!
Have i met you before then? :D

Shirley: Hey there, i use this mini facial hair razor shaver
that you can get from Sasa for just afew bucks!

Reader: Hey there, i was using
Mac lipstick in bombshell & ettusais's lipgloss!

O.O: Lol, cos my mum got big boobs! Genes!

Alice: Hahahs, awww, thanks!
But i'm not really into joining
singing competitions and stuff! (:












Muahahaha, I'm putting on a face mask while blogging.
white face moooooooonsteeeeerrrrrr. Muahahaha.




Anyway, i know maaaaaany of you have been asking me
where do i get my falsies, which type do i use,
so finaaaaaally i'm doing a post on it!


I bought my falsies from Far East Plaza, Level 4,
there's this shop that sells nail polish, beauty items, falsies.
I didn't take down the unit no, but i'd update it if i remember
to take it down next time when i head down to FEP!


The code no. for the left one is 12. It's around 1.2cm
I use this whenever i'm going for the more natural look!

The code no. for the right one is 172. It's around 1.3cm
This is much thicker, more dolly-ish looking
but not freakishly thick and creepy looking, so i love it alot!
I was just thru with my 2nd box of this!




These falsies are unlike those plastic-y falsies.
omg, i hate that kind. It's around 18-20bucks per box?
I don't really rmb, but i think it's reeeeeally worth it.

cos i always reuse my falsie at least for 5 times or more,
Just peel off the eyelash glue to reuse!
So one box like that could prolly last me for 4-5 months!








Went shopping with Danny the other day,
Omg that guy is crazy! He shops more than me lor! Humph.
He wanted to buy like 2-3 pairs of shoes that day,
and he has like SOOOOOO many shoes at home already.

Lol, had lunch at my favourite thai food reataurant! Yums!



Danny's gf, Trixy, She's like super sweet lah.
She went for holiday and she bought this makeup case back for meeeee!
Awwww. lol, somemore it very heavy cos it's a wooden case,
I really wonder how she carried it back!


Bought a pair of black heels from Charles & Keith.
Boohoo, didnt get to buy anything else!


I wonder if House of Night Book 5, Hunted
is out in kinokuniya or borders or wherever yet!
I'm ddddddying to read that book!
I'm so bored that i'm re-reading the twilight saga again.
Omg. it's been like what, the 8th time i'm reading it?







Ohhhhh, KNOCK KNOCK!
MR MAILMAN'S HERE WITH MY PARCEL FROM KOREA~~

A BIG ONE THIS TIME!
:D



My bunnie from boyf's car came to my house to visit my plushies!
And she's obsessed with ripping parcels and mails too!
So she's as excited as me when she saw this big ass parcel!



No idea why stupid EMS must pack my few item into such a big box!
a dress, couple pj, lingerie, konad nail set, earrings.!

Ahhh, i haven't play with the Konad nail stamping thing yet!
Look damn fun lor.





My junkfood blow pop teeeeeee! :D
I love purple, i bet my love for purple started ever since
i started loving barney in my kiddie years! Heh.






Just guess what i'm making this afternoon while
my guinea pigs run free in my living room?

( hehehe, giving my peanut & nutella* boys* some
playtime with my butter, mimao & meeko! *girls* )





Packing the crust base firmly with a spoooooon.




Add some lemon juice & lemon zest into the mixtuuuuure.




Fresh out of the oven~
MINI CHEESECAKES! Boyf's loving it! ^-^







Makes 10 individual mini cheesecakes.

Base
150gram gramham crackers
70gram butter, melted

Filling
250gram cream cheese, softened.
1/3 cup caster sugar
1 large egg
1 tablespoon lemon juice
a pinch of lemon zest
5 tablespoon thickened cream






Preheat oven at 180 degree celsius

Finely crush gramham cracker with a fork or food blender,
Add butter and mix.

Divide base mixture into 10 paper liners,
firmly pack base mixture with a spoon.

Beat cream cheese & sugar till mixture is smooth and creamy.
Add egg & mix till well combined,
Add lemon juice/zest & thickened cream and mix.

Divide mixture into 10 paper liners.

Bake cheesecake for 25minutes at 180 degree celsius
Remove from oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.

Place in airtight container and refrigerate,
Cheesecakes are ready to serve when cold & set!






PS: You can serve it topped with raspberry/strawberry if you want! (:










Sayonara, loves! (:
Going to the bookstore, prolly going swimming with boyf tmr,
then watching a play with boyf at night!

No comments: